The UI IPRC Executive Committee (EC) is the organizational heart of our center. With their excellent dynamics and open lines of communication, members contribute to and support all aspects of Center planning, advancement and evaluation.
For example, they:
- Determine the Center’s research agenda
- Identify opportunities to integrate cross-disciplinary expertise throughout the UI and with community partners
- Oversee UI IPRC initiatives and procedures
- Review and select exploratory and Center-funded projects
- Monitor Center progress by participating in the development of the five-year strategic plan and ongoing evaluation