Center Expert Research Teams
The UI IPRC has a long history of interdisciplinary, collaborative, and innovative research, as well as teaching, and outreach. One way we organize around a large number of collaborators is through Center Expert Research Teams.
The goals of the teams are to:
- Bring experts in the field together to identify high priority research activities
- Develop curricula to train students and professionals in the expert team area
- Identify opportunities for leveraged funding and collaborative projects
- Provide expertise for state stakeholders and policymakers
- Bring stakeholders and decision-makers together
Partner Network Symposiums bring together national, state and community partners to discuss priority activities to reduce the burden of injuries in a specific area of injury.
Ideas Labs are collaborative meetings that support research team building and project development.
Our current Center Expert Research Teams are: